3D Modeler and Rigger
Our Modeling team creates intricate models specifically designed for the style and tone of the production. Modelers are responsible for the successful transition of flat 2D designs or concepts into three-dimensional models. Modeler must understand the technical requirements throughout the production process and be efficient, reliable and to scale allowing for easier rigging, texturing, lighting and animation, compositing and rendering.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- ability to follow design reference accurately and work in a range of styles;
- ability to create moderate to complex and organic models;
- ability to model characters, props and environments;
- A mastery of human and animal anatomy, perspective, weight, volume, proportion
- architecture, industrial design or automotive design are great qualifications
- Previous experience with traditional sculpting is a plus.
- good understanding of modelling with either Polygons or NURBS;
- ability to do UV mapping;
- ability to problem solve;
- ability to communicate with colleagues and work as part of a team;
- ability to take direction and willingness to address comments and make changes;
- ability to work with a minimum of supervision and capacity to function as team leader, if required;
- ability to deliver on schedule, working under pressure if required;
- respect for the procedures and requirements of a particular studio, production or pipeline;
- knowledge of the requirements of the relevant Health and Safety legislation and procedures
How To Apply
Please email your resume, portfolio/demo reel link and cover letter explaining why you feel you would be a great fit: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure that you state the position you are applying for in the “subject” line of your email.