CG Digital Animator
Animators are judged for their fundamental understanding of movement in men, women, animals and any type of characters. An animator makes full use of props, environments, script and dialogue to deliver behaviours, skills and talents such as comedy, song & dance, action, charm, simplicity, sympathy, etc.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- must show high level of technical skills and ability creating the animated movement and performance
- Traditional animation experience.
- Strong drawing skills a must.
- Experience with CG animation software such as Autodesk Maya.
- Positive attitude with the ability to work within a team.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and think creatively while meeting deadlines.
How To Apply
Please email your resume, portfolio/demo reel link and cover letter explaining why you feel you would be a great fit: email@example.com
Please ensure that you state the position you are applying for in the “subject” line of your email.