Responsible for the creation of Location, props, fx and character designs for production. Designers consider the script/ treatment as they visually explore the design concept for a given project. Designer have a rich imagination, a sense of caricature and design, strong color sense, a mastery of human and animal anatomy, architecture, the ability to work in different mediums and the versatility to conceptualize visually in a variety of techniques are required.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- A minimum of 1 year traditional design and 1 year digital design experience in a production environment, tv animation preferable.
- Experience with 2D animation software such as Flash or ToonBoom applications.
- Strong drawing skills.
- Fine Arts fundamentals and overall illustration skills are a must.
- Ability to manage schedules and prioritise their own work and that of others;
- Ability to take direction, give direction and work as part of a team;
- Ability to work without supervision;
- Ability to receive and address comments;
How To Apply
Please email your resume, portfolio/demo reel link and cover letter explaining why you feel you would be a great fit: email@example.com
Please ensure that you state the position you are applying for in the “subject” line of your email.