Responsible for keeping a film project on track. Must be very organized and capable of gathering and presenting information to producers, managers, coordinators, production assistants, as well as artists.
Skills & Responsibilities
- Provides administrative support to the producer, and the production in general.
- Represents PSi when working with production clients and partners.
- Liaison between clients and production team.
- Oversees internal scheduling facilitating and tracking deliveries.
- Coordinates lead group and lead meetings.
- Ensures coordination of all materials related to workflow, at each stage of the production.
- Monitors all production activities between our multiple studios.
- Maintain distribution and contact lists.
- Assist with personnel planning and forecasting.
Authorizing of time management arrangements with leads and artists.
- Strong verbal communication skills, and solid interpersonal skills.
Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Strong computer knowledge.
Ability to organize, prioritize and follow through in a multi-tasking environment.
- A positive, friendly manner and customer service approach that will enable the successful candidate to deal with challenging situations with empathy and sincerity.
- Knowledge of 2D Digital, and 3D Production.
- Experience in producing animated series.
- Related experience in an entertainment production company.
- Experience with International co-productions.
How To Apply
Please email your resume, portfolio/demo reel link and cover letter explaining why you feel you would be a great fit: email@example.com
Please ensure that you state the position you are applying for in the “subject” line of your email.