A Texture Artist will determine the surface qualities of each 3D modeled character, object and environment. Texturer’s must be able to envision what textures will create an appealing surface for a 3D computer model. Texture artists must be both artistically creative and proficient with industry software.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Able to take direction well and be team player.
- Extensive experience painting and manipulating photographic elements to create textures.
- Proficient in Maya, Zbrush, Mud Box and Photoshop.
- Extensive experience editing and creating UVs.
- Understands procedural textures and is able to create and shading networks.
- Understands Modelling.
How To Apply
Please email your resume, portfolio/demo reel link and cover letter explaining why you feel you would be a great fit: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure that you state the position you are applying for in the “subject” line of your email.